Dr. Rehana Nayab PT
After completing her FSc from Fazaia Inter College, kohat in 2014, Dr. Rehana Nayab PT joined KMU Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation as a student Doctor of Physical Therapy. After her Graduation in 2019, Dr. Rehana Nayab was offered a job as Teaching Assistant at City University of science and information technology, peshawar, and got promoted as a Demonstrator within 1 month as per her outstanding performance. There she teached various courses of DPT and MLT program. In Feb 2021, She was employed in RCRS as a Lecturer.
Area of expertise
- Musculoskeletal Physical Therapy
- Anatomy, kinesiology , Biomechanics, Musculoskeletal Physical Therapy, Therapeutic Exercise, Evidence based practice, Pharmacology.
- MS-MSK PT(in progress)
- Workshop on "Physiotherapy and Assessment of spine problem", held at KMU.
- Clinical Physical Therapy Traineeship Program, held at RMI Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Department.
- Work Shop on "Drive To Enhance The Capability Of Dispersing Knowledge In The Era Of Fourth Industrial Revolution" held at City University of Science & Information Technology.
- Program on" Online Teaching Readiness & Methods", held at City University of Science & Information Technology.
- Organizer of AEME Conference 2016,KMU
- Organizer of 7th Annual Health Research conferences, KMU.
- Awarded as the Best trainee of clinical physical therapy traineeship program 2019, RMI
- Remained part of disciplinary committee, being a proctor, throughout school and university life
- Pakistan Physical Therapy Association (PPTA)