The campus has focused its activities on becoming a center of excellence in rehab education, professional and personal development encompassing holistic approach rather than traditional system. The noteworthy activities in this regard include:
- Continuous, incremental, individual research capacity building program that has won noteworthy recognition in workshops and research societies.
- Clinical Skill development program through the Clinical Skills Center has attracted large number of visiting dignitaries and appreciation in medical educational forums.
- Both educational and adventure trips are arranged on yearly basis. Such medical and co-curricular activities help to generate healthy interaction among students.
- Holding of and participating in the WHO Rehab related days with positive impact on public awareness.
- Participation in co-curricular activities arranged by different leading national universities and institutions.
- Regular literary and sports activities leading to personal development.